- Local Chapters, starting in London: the internet is all well and good but being able to meet someone near you who understands your journey can be invaluable.
- Mentorship: career guidance and peer learning.
- Training: online hangouts, in person classes and pooling of the best resources from around the web.
- Member profiles: I’d love for every member to have a bio showcasing them and their work
- In person meetups: coffee mornings, dinners, conferences, hackathons, talks…
- Newsletter: highlighting stuff in the community, members, events, deals, jobs…
- A job board
This is all a mix of long term and short term goals, but I think it pays to dream big.
What would you like to see from Javscripthers? Let me know in the comments!